Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Desire to be lazy and/or sleep: very high. Desire to do work: very low. Need to do work: extremely high. This is a bad situation.

Despite only being up since 10 am, I am exhausted already. My brain is having issues functioning, I feel utterly lethargic, and I don't want to do anything, let alone write my English paper. But I also need to write the paper. Gar. I think I'm mentally exhausted and just really need a break. Why does this always coincide with when work needs to get done?

Also, though I know I need to get the work done, the panic hasn't quite kicked in yet. The paper is lengthy (I'm aiming for about 10 pages at the very least), so I should definitely be working on it. However, as it is not due until Friday at 5 pm, the anxiety isn't quite present. But I need to get this done and my philosophy paper done as well (due Saturday by 5 pm)... So I know, logically, that I can't put it off until the last minute. However, that's not going to stop it from happening.

Blarg. Time to just do it.

No comments: