Sunday, May 08, 2005

Drunken Revelry tonight, though I think Siyuan, Victoria, and I were the only ones to get truly drunk. Maybe Alex for awhile, despite all his protesting. It was a great deal of fun, though not something I want to do every weekend. Well, except for the dessert part. Greg and Jeff made amazing chocolate-y goodness. So. Very. Good. I proposed to Jeff again, of course.

Right now, I'm going to drink a decent amount of water, and then go to bed. Bed is a nice place to be, especially given the state I'm in. I'm in no danger of throwing up or blacking out, which makes me wonder just how much i would have to drink to get to that point -- over roughly 4 hours, I had roughly 9 drinks. I am definitely fuzzy and tired, and I was giggly and a bit unstable, but I am still thinking clearly and in control of my actions. I highly doubt that I will ever get to the point where I won't be in control of my actions -- it does not appeal to me at all.

Alright, to bed with me now.

No comments: