Friday, May 13, 2005

I think I've been spending way too much time at my desk this week. My back is killing me, which really sucks. Grr to back pain. I'm starting my philosophy paper now, and hopefully it will turn out decently. Looking back at my notes form class the day we talked about this... They make a lot more sense now that I've, you know, read the stuff. Funny how that works like that.

Related to the whole spending too much time at my desk thing is spending too much time in my room. Seriously, my interpersonal contact this week? Not very much, with the whole only going to one meal thing and trying to work the rest of the time. It's starting to take it's toll on me, especially when I'm trying to work and I hear people having fun in the breakfast room over my head. Much suckiness and loneliness and all that other bad stuff. And writing about Camus' opinion of suicide is really going to cheer me up, I'm sure.

*sulk*

No comments: