Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Ah, blast. A perfectly good grumpy, self-pitying mood destroyed in a one fell swoop by a simple (yet incredibly thoughtful) gesture. Darn it... And I had finally reached that balanced state of being fine with the situation on the outside while being secretly disgruntled... Hmph. Seriously, though... I'm surprised, since he really doesn't get to see them often anymore (which is why I scolded myself for being slightly upset in the first place); I'm also happy, because, well... Do I really need to explan that one?

Other reasons for joy: I found sources for my Lit paper! Yay! I have the required five! Now I just need to finish writing the damned thing! Boo! But at least I have until Monday... Which means I'm going to keep getting distracted by various things - the book I'm reading, my email, music, the ceiling over my bed... anything and everything, really - and not get it done early. Ah, speaking of distractions... Quiz time!

Smirk
You're the smirk,a frown-smile hybrid that's a
little bit cocky and usually associated with
evil or arrogant,but attractive people.You
probably just don't give a damn,but it's
everyone else's fault if you don't because
you're too awesome to have any real faults.


What Kind of Smile are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Ooh, evil or arrogant. That doesn't sound too good. But I do smirk... I think I do sometimes, anyways. Not really sure. It wouldn't surprise me if I did.

Hmm. I'm about to start rambling... Must stop... I'm bound to say something I shouldn't. Darn Freudian free association, or whatever it's called... Must go do chores and then force myself to do homework. Yay...

No comments: