Sunday, March 30, 2003

I'm supposed to be working on various scholarship/award essays right now. I'm supposed to be "hunkering down" and getting them done today. My version of hunkering is taking random quizzes every few minutes. So here are the results...






Take the What Type of Friend are
You?
quiz, and visit mutedfaith.com.
[Me.]







What Type of Villain are You?

mutedfaith.com /
<º>


The combination of these two results is curious... I am both a good friend and a loner... How does that work?






find your element
at mutedfaith.com.
<º>


Ah. This explains the combination of the previous 2, I suppose. I'm a good listener, but no one understands me. Joy.





Take the What High School
Stereotype Are You?
quiz, by Angel.


Yay.

Off to struggle through an essay on "America's Young Patriots Believing and Achieving for a Better America"... Someone please save me.



No comments: