Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Today was interesting... Don't really want to get into the details, but it started out so-so, went downhill, and then finally improved. I feel a lot better than I did last night, which is good. Yay for skipping choir to mope/cry/talk... It really did help, I think.

This quiz result fits the attitude I had earlier today perfectly...

You are: The Pessimist!!
Are you depressed? Of course! But why not, with all
the bad things in the world nowadays. But worry
not, things will look up eventually...but your
attitude might not. Just go with the flow, and
you'll end up alright...as long as that damn
raincloud stops following your every move!


Which Personality Type are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Now onto the handful of Weezer quizzes I stumbled across...

The Blue Album
The Blue Album


Which Weezer album are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


pinkerton
Pinkerton


Which Weezer album are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Apparently I'm a Blue Album - Pinkerton hybrid or something... Rock. Those are my 2 favorite =W= albums, so I'm fine with that.

Then there's this result, which made me happy...

ONLY IN DREAMS. Congratulations...you were with
weezer from the beginning and obviously think
for yourself on what stuff your gonna like.
Your worthy of the masterpiece.


What Weezer song are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I love this song, and I am now filled with an urge to listen to it nonstop. If you have never heard this song, I command you to download it now, or find a friend who has the Blue Album... Do something, just listen to the song. It's wonderful.

And that little semi-rant is a great segue into this...

obsessed
OBSESSED


How Big of a Weezer Fan Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Ah, so what. I still say you can never have too many Weezer shirts...

Okay, enough of this... I will now stop procrastinating and go do my homework. Yipee.




No comments: