Wednesday, March 26, 2003

I am not in a very good mood. There's the remnants of a headache still, and an ache here and there in my legs, but the real problem is... I don't know what it is. I'm just sort of disgruntled and fed up and irked, along with tired and sort of depressed. The combination is rather interesting... In 8th hour I was arguing, then after class I was sort of distant and cold, and then I ended up lying on the floor of A-building with tears running down my face. Maybe it's PMS, maybe I'm having a mental breakdown, maybe I just need some sleep. I haven't got a damn clue what's going on anymore.

And he is not helping. Yes, he apologized. But in the current state I'm in, I really don't give a damn. Is that somewhat bitchy? Undoubtedly. Do I care? Not all that much. I'm upset right now, and to be completely honest, I am really getting disgusted with the way he acts in Lit. There's a reason I left class today, and he (with the help of the cluster of people around him) is it. It makes me want to scream. I did scream, in a way, when they brought up that goddamn math problem... Or at least I told them to stop... Amazingly enough they listened... About that, anyways. They were still disruptive, and he was still incredibly rude to her in regard to the paper. I guess that what it comes down to is this: I'm sick of it. I'm sick of him treating her like shit, using that class as an excuse to be an massive ass/idiot/bastard/jerk... Not only is she a teacher, but she's a nice person. Show at least a smidgen of respect. I don't care if you don't participate in class; you could sit there and do absolutely nothing for all I care. But don't bring the rest of the class down just because you don't give a damn about the class. Because I want to learn something, and so do some other people. It just frustrates me to no end. I can't stand to be around him when he's like that. This is most definately a love/hate relationship... And right now I'm just feeling the hate.

This feels somewhat fitting at the moment:

I am the Dark
You are the Dark! Mysterious and a loner, you hate
being around anyone but your closest friends.
Pain is a big part of your life and your not
afraid to admit it. When people take the time
to melt away your cold exterior, they will have
a friend for life.


Which realm do you rule over? (mostly for girls, anime result pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla


To the people who asked me how I was today - thank you. To everyone else - your apathy is touching. May I learn to not give a damn about the world around me, especially my friends... just like you.

No comments: