Thursday, March 20, 2003

Vandalism is just *so* cool... One of my friends had an anti-war bumper sticker on her Jeep... Something like "No war in Iraq," I think... She just put it on last night. When we got out of school today, lo and behold, it was gone... Someone had removed it. And no, they didn't just peel it off... It looks like they used a key to get it off; the paint is all scratched up. Isn't that wonderful? Such a great way to handle dissenting opinions... Gah.

Moving on to other crimes... Someone pulled the fire alarm today in 1st hour. Don't know who, but if they get caught they'll be in big trouble. The really odd part? After the alarm went off, as everyone was going outside, the assistant principal came over the P.A. system... Basically said we were to stay inside, they'd figure out what the malfunction was, etc (I'm assuming they didn't know that someone had pulled it then)... So the alarm went on for awhile, we're just sitting there with no idea what's going on... Heaven forbid there actually was a fire; we'd have all been screwed.

Other than that, today was nice. Half day of school... (Yay for inservice days!), went out to lunch with some friends... Did some homework (No, that in itself was not enjoyable, but the little nap I took was nice)... Played Frisbee at track practice. And I don't have practice tomorrow, since I'm not good enough to go to the meet... (No, I don't care... I know I suck. I have embraced my inner mid-distance slacker, and it is good...) It's all rather lovely.

No comments: