Wednesday, March 26, 2003

My mood has not neccessarily improved, but I have mellowed somewhat. I am now feeling small twinges of something like regret for what I wrote earlier today. I say like regret because it isn't regret. I did mean it. I suppose I still do. Nonetheless, I feel bad for lashing out at him like that, especially since I have not responded in kind to others in the class who behave in a similar manner. So yes, while it most definately bothers me, I have to admit that I'm probably overreacting as I always do.

I don't know where I stand right now... I'm alternating between worry and calm, regret and defiance, sorrow and anger, love and hate. It's rather frustrating... And I think that time is only making it worse. Every time that little online alert thing dances about in the corner, I think maybe... But so far, no luck. Gah. Double gah. Triple gah, even.







No comments: