Thursday, March 13, 2003

Mama Cat posted a quiz result in my honor; I feel quite loved. So now I shall post quiz results as well...

you suck, and that's sad
you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. your truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


This is the one she posted in my honor. Not 100% sure why, though I did almost buy a Happy Bunny shirt once while we were shopping... Anyways, I like it.

tomboy
Tomboy


What's your sexual appeal?
brought to you by Quizilla


Hmm. Utterly irresistable? Hmmmm. Well, if nothing else, quizzes like this boost my self-esteem a tiny bit...

Well, there goes another evening. I should scurry off to bed soon... And no, I did not work on my Lit paper. Nor did I work on my AP Chem homework. Yes, they are both due Monday. Yes, I am procrastinating. Booyah.


No comments: