Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I finally played Resident Evil tonight... (One of my friends has been trying to get me to come over and play it for the past few weeks)... And guess what? I sucked. Yep. This came as no big surprise to me. I'm pretty good at things like Tetris, I can hold my own in fighting games, and I'm alright at stuff like Tony Hawk, but hand me a controller and say, "Hey, try this 1st person style game, or maybe this RPG," and I'm likely to get my butt kicked. I've tried playing Tomb Raider too... That also was a failure after the 1st few levels. So yeah, I play some R.E., show off my complete lack of coordination, and get killed by a zombie. Yay.

On the plus side, I have a copy of The Ataris' So Long, Astoria now, and it's really good. So I guess it all evens out.

No comments: