Thursday, March 27, 2003

I've decided I have lethal PMS. It's a very scary thing... But it's over for now, so that's a plus. And now I'm in a pretty good mood (great compared to the past few days), so... La!

This is just cool...

frog
You are the colorful and small poison arrow frog.
Lucky you. You secrete some of the most
powerful toxic substances known to science and
some of your kind can kill just by skin
contact. Hooray for neurotoxins! You piss most
people off because they don't like the fact
that something so small can kill them.
Hopefully you never organize a union and decide
to attack mankind. God damned deadly frogs.


What Scary Weapon of Evolution Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


I think the frog is rather pretty... Why is it that so many pretty things can kill you? All the cool bright colors in chemistry class are toxic, and some of the most gorgeous animals are the most lethal. Hmm. I find it interesting... But given the mood I'm in, just about anything is interesting/amusing...

No comments: