Saturday, March 22, 2003

I am currently feeling very unfunctional. I don't think I could hold a decent conversation right now if I tried. Wait, I did try... And yes, I failed. That's why I came home. I was just sitting in Steak 'n Shake without a thing to say... I wasn't even lost in though. I was just lost. My mind has taken an early spring break, and I don't know where the hell it went. I just know that it's not here... I do hope it comes back soon, the poor thing's too confused and vulnerable to be left to its own devices.

At least I've found an activity that requires little to no serious thought: quiz-taking!

A Sorta Fairytale
You are "A Sorta Fairytale!"

You're probably happy where you're at and
suchness...


Tori Amos: Which 'Scarlet's Walk' song are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I think I'll go to bed now... That requires even less thought, yay...

No comments: