Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I'm starting to seriously look at classes. I thought I knew what I wanted to take, but then I looked at the actual schedules, with the times and all. Then, of course, everything fell apart.

Looks like I will not be taking the physics class I was thinking about... It's not as important to me as psychology or my other classes that it would conflict with. I'll try to take it some other time, and I'll probably still use a credit/no credit options... (For some reason, I'm deathly afraid of physics... Not sure why...) Latin's a full-year thing, so I don't want to put that off. And my brother recommended that I take psychology and philosophy, since I'm considering minoring in them... That why I get a taste for them and see if I should continue to pursue them. Of course, I'm taking an English class. There's no way I could not take an English class. Now it's just a matter of figuring out which one. Gah.

So. Psychology and Latin are pretty much set, since there's only one of each. English and philosophy are up in the air until I learn more about the professors and such. And I'm planning on learning aikido. Look out.

No comments: