Saturday, August 09, 2003

Through the wonders of the Internet, my roommate found my phone number and gave me a call. I, of course, wasn't home. But I called her after dinner and we talked for a little bit. She seems very nice and pretty cool... And she made my day by saying she listens to all sorts of music except for rap and country. *does happy dance* My one largest fear, the fear of a country-loving roomate, is now gone. Now I can worry about other things, like how the hell I'm going to manage to clean my room before I leave.

Also through the wonders of the Internet... (the friends list on JC's Livejournal) I came across another fellow freshman resident of Mary Lyons. Cool.

Today was my last day at work... It was a good last day. I got to work with fun people, and it wasn't crazy or super-busy or anything. (Okay, it was the 2 to 6 shift, which is never super-busy... But still... It was nice...) So I'm done with work. And I kept my nametag. Woohoo.

No comments: