Friday, August 22, 2003

The photo albums are done. Yay. None of them are actually coming with me to school... But I figured I had better get the task over with. And now it's done.

I had lunch with my father today. It was *so* much fun. Who wouldn't want to spend 45 minutes awkwardly fiddling with their napkin while answering an insane number of questions? And then be given a letter with advice in it... Advice that the man does not at all follow himself... Gah. The letter of advice from my brother was fine... I actually really appreciated it, since he had just graduated college and knew there were things he should've done differently. The one from my father, though, is just basically recycled from the ones he gave my brothers, I bet. Though I got the personal touch of him wanting me to keep God in my heart and keep an open mind about Christianity. *mutters* Good grief. Because I'm just a poor misguided youth who hasn't thought through anything at all before reaching a decision.

Okay, I think I'll stop now. I could go on for a very long time... But I really don't think I should.

Most of my energy from before is gone... I'd like to take a nap, but all I can think about is all the stuff I still need to do. Finish cleaning room, finish sorting through MP3s, do various odds and ends, do laundry, pack clothes, pack everything else... Eek.

No comments: