Wednesday, August 13, 2003

My rabbit was at the vet again this morning... And he returned with half an ear gone. Poor guy. The spider has officially taken his toll on Chip. Chip's hopping around now, not wanting anyone to get too close to him (which is understandable -- he's probably scared someone's going to try to cut more off...), and he's twitching the stump of the ear like mad. I'm sure he's thinking, "Something is very wrong. This ear is too light. This ear is not long enough. What's going on?"

Happier news: My computer is on a UPS truck this very minute, cruising around town, on it's way to come and live with me! Yay! I think I'm probably a bit too excited, but that's okay. As soon as my computer gets here, I get to go crazy with transferring files and organizing and making it my very own. I've never had my own, personal computer. True, I use the family computer more than anyone else, but it's still not mine. I feel a strange sense of proud ownership toward my laptop.

My email inbox is still empty. *tear*

No comments: