Thursday, August 14, 2003

To occupy me while I burn CDs, I am resorting to this...

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Jen
-- Birth date: December 7
-- Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
-- Current Location: Quincy, IL
-- Eye Color: Hazel (?)
-- Hair Color: Light brown, with perhaps a reddish tint left from my various encounters with hair dye.
-- Height: 5'11"... Dammit, I will never reach 6' even.
-- Righty or Lefty: Right
-- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: German, Czech
-- The shoes you wore today: Birkenstocks
-- Your Weakness: Self-doubt
-- Your fears: Heights, snakes
-- Your perfect pizza: Cheese
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Become a musician or a published author.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: Technically, I don't have AIM... But I say "hmm..." a whole lot on ICQ
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Meh... (Translated, that means: What time is it? Can I go back to sleep?)
-- Your best physical feature: I like my feet. Everything else is just average.
-- Your bedtime: Whenever
-- Your most missed memory: ... Don't know...

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Neither, really. But if forced to choose, McDonald's.
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ice tea = yuck
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: Nope
-- Cuss: Yeah
-- Sing: Yes indeedy
-- Take a shower everyday: Yep
-- Have a crush(es): Does Chris Carrabba count?
-- Do you think you've been in love: Yes
-- Want to go to college: Seeing as I leave in 9 days, it's no longer a matter of wanting to...
-- Like(d) high school: Somedays
-- Want to get married: Probably
-- Believe in yourself: In matters of academics, etc: Yes. In daily matters: Sometimes.
-- Get motion sickness: Only when I read on windy roads.
-- Think you're attractive: Occasionally
-- Think you're a health freak: Nope. Mmm... Ben and Jerry's...
-- Get along with your parent(s): Mom: Usually. Dad: Rarely.
-- Like thunderstorms: Yes
-- Play an instrument: Not really... I can do a few songs badly on the piano, and I can play "Ode to Joy" on the guitar... But neither counts for much.

LAYER SIX:
In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Nope
-- Smoked: No
-- Done a drug: Unless you count my prescription meds... No.
-- Had Sex: No
-- Made Out: Yeah
-- Gone on a date: Depends on your definition of a date... But I'll say yes anyway.
-- Gone to the mall: Yes
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: One of these days, I'm going to do that...
-- Eaten sushi: No
-- Been on stage: Nope
-- Been dumped: No sir
-- Gone skating: Nah
-- Made homemade cookies: Hahahaha.... Me? No.
-- Gone skinny dipping: No
-- Dyed your hair: Nope
-- Stolen anything: No

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: Truth or Dare doesn't "require" it, but it happens...
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yeah
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: No
-- Been caught "doing something": Not yet
-- Been called a tease: I don't think so...
-- Gotten beaten up: Not really
-- Shoplifted: Nope
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Somewhat...

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Um... Perhaps 28?
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I'm still not sure if I even want kids.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Simple and short, without any sort of religion involved.
-- How do you want to die: Painlessly, in my sleep. I'm a wimp.
-- Where you want to go to college: Swarthmore
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Writer, but I'll shoot for doing that on the side while editing. And there's that daydream about being a musician, too.
-- What country would you most like to visit: England. Preferably to go live in a castle. Or 1/7th of a castle.

LAYER NINE:
In a guy/girl...
-- Best eye color? Don't care
-- Best hair color? Dark
-- Height: Taller than me would be nice, but I'll cope.
-- Best weight: Slender yet muscular (see long-distance runners for an example of this).
-- Best articles of clothing: Jeans and t-shirt works for me.
-- Best first date location: Doesn't really matter... Movies are always nice.
-- Best first kiss location: Somewhere relatively private.

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: None
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: 5 or so.
-- Number of CDs that I own: About 200. And yes, they are all in alphabetical order. Booyah.
-- Number of piercings: 2 in the lobe of each ear, 1 in my left cartilage.
-- Number of tattoos: 1 on the small of my back.
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Not sure about exact number. More than once.
- Number of scars on my body: 2 on my arm, 1 on each pointer finger.
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: I'm not sure.

And that's that. Yay for killing time!

No comments: