Monday, August 04, 2003

There's something wrong with my computer order, it seems. The order confirmation email told me that I would recieve another email within 24 hours with additional info (estimated arrival time, etc)... No such email has come, and it's been what, a week? Gah, gah, dread and worry.

I really need to go get gas, run some errands, figure out my schedule for my very last (*tear*) week at work. And I need to clean my desk, which is still a god-awful mess, just as it has been for the past 6+ months. And I need to reply to various emails, and I should do so many other things that I really don't feel up to doing right now.

I did, however, finish reading The Rules of Attraction. It was pretty good, though perhaps not what I should read in the month before I go off to college. Let me remain naive and full of ideas (perhaps illusions) of academia.

No comments: