Monday, August 04, 2003

Okay. Apparently my computer order has been processed. At least, I think it has. However, that still means that the 2nd email got lost somewhere. Gateway, you are not instilling faith in me about your services, and I haven't even recieved my computer yet. Tsk tsk... Oh well. As long as I get my computer, I suppose all shall be well.

Why on earth am I updating so much? I don't know. I think I must be killing time until dinner, since I don't want to have to go be productive (though I did go get gas and my work schedule, woohoo). It also might be the stream-of-conciousness thing, in a way. *shakes fist* Darn you, book! Mmm. Ah well. I'm actually glad that I did read the book, if for no other reason than it was a gift from my brother. Yes, 8 months after Christmas, and I have finally finished reading the 3 books he gave me! (Granted, I read quite a few other books during that time period...) Of course, that only covers this past Christmas. I know I have a few other books (mostly poetry) that he gave me that have not been finished. But reading poetry is different from reading a novel, so I suppose it's okay.

Hmm. Anything else I can ramble on about? I suppose that's all for now.

Oops. Wait. Fellow Blogger users (that would be, um... Claudia. And Bun-Bun, if he still reads this): You know little easy-to-use buttons that insert the link, bold, and italic commands? Why are these not normal HTML codes? In the old version, bold was (b) and italics were (i)... You know, the normal tags. Now bold is (strong) and italics are (em). What are these random codes? Where did they come from? This has been nagging at me. Because I wonder about random odd things like this.

(Note: in the previous examples, the parantheses actually stand for the <> symbols. I would use the xmp code to actually show the HTML script, but it's being annoying and leaving odd spaces. So I give up and am going for the easy way out...)

Okay, now I'm done. Really.

No comments: