Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bad: Realizing that I left Ovid in my room when I left ML this morning -- the only book I really need today... This realization was followed by a dash back to grab it, which ate up most of the between-class time I wanted to spend reading.

Good: Now being done with the reading, and having a general idea of what I'm going to write about.

I'm torn between napping and working on an outline. I know I SHOULD do the outline, but a nap sounds simply fantastic. Either way, in about 2 hours I have acting class, followed by dinner, followed by crazy English paper revising time.

No classes tomorrow, lunch with Joy, paper-writing, and a doctor's appointment. Hopefully that won't take long... The dream scenario would go something like this:
Me: Hi, I'd like a new Zoloft Rx. I've been on it for about 5 years now, there's not much to discuss - just give me the drugs.
Random school doctor: Okay.

Somehow, I doubt that's going to happen. The nurse told me that I could get the Rx for free, but there was of course a catch. I would have to see someone at psych services and then see a school doctor, and I'd basically have to check in with the psych services folks on a regular basis - i.e. low-key therapy. Not very high up on my list of things to add to my regular activities. Even at my worst I didn't go to regular therapy; I feel no desire to start now. Right now, I feel any time spent seeing psych services would probably be better spent napping. Not to suggest that I don't have issues, but I feel like I'm managing fine most of the time. Things come and go, but that's just life.

Enough soul-baring rambling. Time for a nap, I think. I need to fend off the headache I feel settling in my temples.

No comments: