Tuesday, April 26, 2005

So I just went to the online course guide, which also lists enrollment limits and how many people have signed up already.

The classes I want to take - Enrollment limit - Number currently signed up

Lyric Encounters - 15 - 20 (Which means my English major status may very well have gotten me in. Rock!)
Playwriting Workshop - 15 - 12
Philosophy of Religion - 35 - 19
Ballet I for PE - 16 - 4 (The performance section, which is the same class, only has 1 person)

And the all important one:
Life Drawing - 12 - 24 (All the begging in the world won't help me much here...)

But! Good news:
Costume Design - 8 - 2

So. Yeah. Looking very much like I'll be doing costume design after all... No 3-day weekend, but also no classes before lunch. Mmm, sleep...

My tentative schedule, then:

Mon:
Lyric Encounters, 1:15-4 pm

Tues:
Philosophy of Religion, 1:15-2:30 pm
Ballet I, 3-4:30 pm

Wed:
Playwriting, 1-4 pm
Choir, 7:15-9:45 pm

Thurs:
Same as Tues

Fri:
Costume Design, 2:15-5:15 pm

Not bad at all. And definitely not as reading-intensive as this semester, though more writing, I'm sure. But creative writing, so that's cool.

No comments: