Saturday, April 23, 2005

There's a spider scurrying about my ceiling. I don't really want to kill it, as it's not doing any harm, but right now it's over my bed, which is somewhat concerning. I don't want it to decide to drop down and hang out there. So now I keep on looking at it, tracking it, making sure it doesn't go anywhere undesirable. It looks like it's making its way towards my window, which is completely acceptable. Just no spiders in the bed. Really, that's my main request.

Done with page 6 of the English paper, and I still have 10 stanzas to analyze. Whee. At least I've made progress.

Damn it, the spider is heading the other direction now. It may have to be removed -- I want to take a nap, and that's going to be tough with a spider directly overhead and me concerned that it's going to launch itself at me at any moment. And yes, I know that's unlikely, but irrationality often causes difficulty falling asleep.

No swimming for me, but instead a short nap and then pizza for dinner. And it's stopped raining, which is quite good.

No comments: