Sunday, April 24, 2005

So I didn't actually end up going to the Superwolf show after all. After pizza and episodes of Samurai Jack, I was quite happy to just hang out. It was storming outside, and there were 2 opening bands, so we decided to go later. And then when 11 came around, inertia and apathy convinced me that I didn't really want or need to go. Sure, it's good music, but not something I particularly need to see live. So instead Kyle and I hung out with people on his hall, which was fun.

We did go to the Paces party, which was fun. I had my first pre-party experience, and then we all headed over around 12. It was fun -- I had a good time dancing. Kyle left after awhile, because he has to get a lot done today. I stayed for a bit longer, dancing with Rob and Joy, and then Rob and I left. For the first (and most likely last) time ever, I was literally swept off my feet and carried out of the party (And no, it was not because I couldn't walk on my own). So yes -- a fun evening was had.

Curses towards the shuttle, however. I waited at Parrish Circle for about 30 minutes, and it didn't show up. I called public safety, and they told me it was running... For some reason I always lose my nerve when I call them. I always want to demand to know where the shuttle is, why it hasn't been by for a long time, etc. But instead I always end up meekly saying "Okay, thank you" after they tell me it's still running. Grr.

Dali exhibit today, play this evening, work somewhere between them and then after, I hope.

No comments: