Friday, April 08, 2005

I had lunch with Joy today, and it was wonderful. Lunch with friend + kitten + Cherry Garcia = happy Jen. I'm also a sleepy Jen, though, so now it is time for me to curl up for a nap.

Oh. Almost forgot. The library is not evil, just silly. They're holding a meeting next week to figure out how many people they need this summer, who they're going to hire, etc. The librarian I talked to today wasn't even aware that the summer housing lottery was Thursday, or that having a job or not decided when you got to pick your room. The meeting is scheduled for Thursday, but she said that she would try to get it rescheduled for earlier in the week because of the housing lottery. So I may have a job there yet. I also turned in my admissions job application anyway, and have the interview for that on Wednesday -- before I know about the library job, no doubt. So we shall see what happens.

And now, to nap!

No comments: