Sunday, April 10, 2005

The life drawing session was cool... I think it'll be fun to do a life-drawing class. I don't feel like I'm great at it, but I'll get better, I think.

Screw was fun... I enjoyed watching people be silly. I also saw one guy get stood up, which was really sad. Saka, Bizzy and I ran into each other and chatted for a bit. The Vertigo-go show was enjoyable, but not their best. The dance was fun, even though I didn't stay all that long. It's nice having friends who dance and don't really care how they look dancing. Makes it much easier to look silly yourself.

Oh. The pretty pretty outfit I wore -- corset-y top, black skirt, heels -- was indeed pretty. But the corset shirt did not pass the basic requirement of being mostly comfortable... I couldn't really bend over or sit down normally, and while dancing the wires that gave it its shape decided that jabbing into me would be fun. So when I took it off, there were red marks around my ribs. Owie.

Now time for a shower and work. It's a beautiful day out, so I think I'll be doing my reading outside and possibly getting a bit tan.

No comments: