Wednesday, April 13, 2005

So. After realizing I'm really going to want lots of music to listen to during my library shifts this summer (yes, it's allowed, even encouraged), I decided to see if my MP3 player would get along with my iBook. I hadn't tried before -- the MP3 player itself seems to have a glitch that doesn't let it fill up as much as it should, and it only uses MP3s, so I can't easily take stuff from iTunes and put it on there (since iTunes uses AAC or whatever). So yeah. I hadn't tried it before. But I did just now. And it's not happening. And then I look online. It requires Windows. Rar.

So. It's looking like I'll be trying to sell this, probably for a decent amount less than I bought if for, because of the glitch. And then I think I may look into getting an iPod. Mmm, iPod...

Reading now, really.

No comments: