Saturday, April 02, 2005

I saw the student production of 12th Night last night... It was fantastic. I enjoyed it immensely. People were very well cast, most of the acting was quite good, and the costumes were beautiful. Any Swatties who weren't already planning on going -- go.

Also finally got around to watching Kill Bill, Vol. 1 last night. I will eventually watch the second one as well, and then feel caught up on some pop culture. The lack of realness in regards to much of the violence was amusing. Really, do human bodies even contain that much blood?

Tonight: possibly the Grapevine/Sticks and Stones concert, possibly the jazz ensemble concert. Not sure which is going to win out. Then, hopefully the WRC's women-only formal party. Getting dressed up, eating chocolate-covered strawberries, and having girly drinks? Totally my idea of a fun night, especially if I convince more people to come with me. And I've been needing a reason to break out the pretty rose corset-style top, and this is exactly the type of occasion to do it.

Now: shower, food, work. The coming week shouldn't be as bad as last, but I still shouldn't slack off too much this weekend.

No comments: