Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Let's start off with a little blasphemy, shall we? Blaspha-me, blaspha-you, blaspha-everybody! (Ah, Eddie Izzard...)

If I were God over LiveJournal... by shinikami
Username
Jesus would bequeyla
The four archangels would besinsofthedove
andetoanshirdlu
andaridice
andwkndnmnaco
The Blessed Virgin would bealeaders
Satan would bestillsputtering
The antichrist would bepekkiou
And YOU would beDead
Quiz created with MemeGen!


So I'm God, but I'm also dead. Nietzsche and Trent Reznor would approve. And I, despite my deadness, would be dating Satan. And the Virgin Mary and Jesus would be dating... And Maki, Maki of all people, would be the Antichrist. The Satan/Sin/Death triad of Paradise Lost has nothing on this.

On to more normal things... Like my radio show playlist. Very mellow tonight, as I'm not doing all that well. I need like a day to just sleep. I also need my work to magically disappear. Neither is happening any time soon.

Belle and Sebastian - I’m a Cuckoo
Wilco - How to Fight Loneliness
The Shins - Turn a Square
The Decemberists - The Tain
* Iron and Wine - Evening on the Ground (Lilith’s Song)
* American Analog Set - Play Hurt
#* Tullycraft - Sad, Sad Day (off of A House Full of Friends comp)
That Dog - Holidays
* Laura Veirs - Ether Sings
Ani DiFranco - Up Up Up Up Up Up
Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine
Tori Amos - Caught a Lite Sneeze
* British Sea Power - Be Gone
The Cure - Just Like Heaven
Badly Drawn Boy - Born Again
Elliot Smith - Ballad of Big Nothing
Final Fantasy - An Arrow in the Side of Final Fantasy
Sufjan Stevens - Romulus
* Radar Bros. - Is That Blood
Mojave 3 - Prayer for the Paranoid
#* Nick Drake - One of These Things First (off the Garden State soundtrack)
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) (off the Kill Bill, Vol. 1 soundtrack)
#* Marianne Faithfull - The Mystery of Love
#* Ben Lee - Ache for You
Poe - Amazed
#* Remy Zero - Fair (off the Garden State soundtrack)

Very few playlist songs, but whatever. It was nice.

Sleep eventually, possibly some reading now...

No comments: