Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My large amounts of sleep enabled me to get up to campus during my advisor's office hours. I didn't actually have any questions really, it was more like "Here's what I want to take, do you think Lyric Encounters will be lotteried? No, that's good. Okay, well, thanks then." None of my advising meetings have involved actual advising, it seems... Mostly because I have everything figured out before I ever get there. Yay preplanning.

My sleep did not, however, prevent me from falling asleep in philosophy class. Not sure why I dozed off, but I just did. Must remember to consume caffeine on Thursday before class. Maybe that will help. We'll see.

I got an email from the library... They want me to come in today or tomorrow, talk about the work involved, etc. So it looks like I most likely have a job, which is cool. Woot. Hopefully I'll get to talk to them today, secure the job, and get out of actually doing the interview for the admissions job, since I'd rather work in the library anyway.

I will now sit and twiddle my thumbs until the library emails me back. *twiddle*

No comments: