Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So class didn't happen today - instead I spent most of the day just kind of drifting neutrally. I walked around a decent amount, taking in the campus. I napped on a bench under some trees. Then I ran into Kyle and Emily and went to dinner. Things got better. Being around people helps a lot, even if it's possible that it's just due to distraction.

The rising sophomore housing lottery was tonight. ML filled up before PPR, I'm proud to say. My hall looks pretty good for next year: a decent number of people I know and like, some people that I at least know of, and then a few new faces. Most seem okay or happy about being there - there are two girls who are really less than thrilled that may apply for a room change, but we'll see. I think that this hall has a good possibility of breaking the trend of antisocialness that the basement has had... I think there's a lot of potential for great hall life, and I'm going to try my best to encourage it.

Now to email my new RAees and then do some work to make up for the lackadaisical day.

No comments: