Friday, April 29, 2005

So, bizarreness that works in my favor: I didn't actually have to hand in my god-awful WA draft today. My WA apparently had to go home for some family thing, and is therefore not here to read my paper. Instead, I have to just take it to the writing center (or in my case, hand it to Emily), and get it dealt with that way. Which means that I can actually write a draft, get it WAed, and then revise it over this next week, and all will be well. And I no longer feel guily about sleeping instead of working, which is always nice.

Joy is coming by to take me out for ice cream, which is awesome. Then I shall nap, get dinner, kill time, go to the choir concert, and then (Mom, you probably don't want to read this...) have the inaugural playing of the Soul Calibur II drinking game.

Classes are over, and life is good.

No comments: