Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My plan for today had been something like this: lunch, class, work on English paper until I can't anymore, then read Ovid until I can't handle another metamorphosis, then go back to English, repeat cycle until dinner, get dinner, then start up cycle again until radio show, do radio show, read poetry for English, then crawl into bed.

Then I remembered 2 things: I really need to make an appointment at Worth so I can get my prescriptions refilled, and there's a poetry reading by the Advanced Poetry Workshop students today.

So now my plan is something like this: lunch, class, go to Worth to make appointment, work, poetry reading, work or dinner (depending on how long the reading goes), work, radio show, work, bed.

I want to get this paper done today, if at all possible. I need to finish reading Ovid so that I can write a paper all Thursday - I have a WA draft due on Friday. Gah!

No comments: