Thursday, April 28, 2005

Headache? Check. Strong desire for sleep? Check. Completed English paper? Check!

It took much longer than I had planned, but it is now done, coming in at roughly 13.5 pages. All I need to do is slap an oh-so-exciting title on it and print it, and I'm good. Well, good for that class, at least...

The plan for the rest of the night: go back to ML, take a brief nap, consume some coffee, and then attack the classics paper. My goals for it are not that high... I plan on starting it off with a note that I had another paper due that received most of my attention as it was a final draft. I will apologize for neglecting this WA draft, and then say that I will try to send her a better draft before the conference. I will then proceed with the "paper," which may end up being little more than a glorified outline. But I will have something, at least.

No comments: