Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Of course I haven't finished the Sartre reading yet -- I've been letting myself get distracted. I always do.

One thing that distracted me was filling out the application for the rock director position at WSRN. Yep, I'm going to try for it again. We'll see what comes of it. I know that it's a bit of a time commitment, and that being an RA will eat up some time, and that this semester was busy already... But I think next semester will be better. For starters, I'll have 3 hours more outside of class (acting is 6 hours of class per week rather than the normal 3)... Also, I should have less reading. Philosophy of Religion will be a hefty chunk of reading, no doubt, and Lyric Encounters will have some, as will Playwriting, no doubt. But it should be less than this semester, and it will be different stuff. Also, I'll have art to break it up, which will be nice. And Fridays will stretch out gloriously before me, with no classes to mar their beauty.

This is all if I get the classes I want, of course. Lyric Encounters may get lotteried, and I'm betting Life Drawing may too. Playwriting will be okay, I think, and Philosophy of Religion should be fine. But hopefully through crossed fingers (and puppy dog faces and earnest begging if need be) I'll get everything I want. We'll see.

Now for reading, really.

No comments: