Thursday, April 07, 2005

Second day in a row that I've warn a skirt. This trend will end tomorrow, no doubt, when it gets a bit cooler again.

Finished the latest puzzle in Cornell just a few minutes ago. Now there is no distraction from my work. Damn.

No word from the library yet, which is making me grumpy. Maybe they're not hiring me but don't want to actually tell me? Either way, I picked up an application for a summer job at admissions... Problem is there are only 3 spots available, and I don't have tour guide experience. There, things are not in my favor. Maybe I can pull off a spectacular interview and convince them otherwise. Or maybe they'll let me know about the library before my interview and I'll be off the hook. Or maybe I need to go to the library and demand information. I emailed them, but that doesn't seem to have done anything.

And if they both fall through? Stay here, I guess, look for random summer job at Borders or something... Maybe go home after we move into the new house, get to help redecorate and such. I don't know. I really just want the library thing to work -- it'll make everything so much easier.

Time to actually do work -- I have a classics paper to revise, whee.

No comments: