Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tonight is my last radio show of the semester. If you listen, you will make me happy -- though I guess this only works if I also know you listen...

I usually try not to repeat any songs during the course of the semester (though I accidently played Super Furry Animals' "Valet Parking" 2 weeks in a row)... However, this show will be (almost) all repeats - a sort of "best of the semester" thing, I suppose. It's the first time I have the entire playlist already put together and waiting. The only song I have on it that hasn't already been played is the closer, Weezer's "Only in Dreams" -- it's become a bit of a tradition for me to play it as the last song of the semester.

So if you haven't listened to any of my shows and want to, this will be the one to listen to. All the good songs, none of the crap that I tried for the playlist and regretted. WSRN (see link in sidebar), 10 pm to midnight, eastern time.

No comments: