Saturday, April 23, 2005

Gah. Working on English paper. This thing is quite painful. It's being written about one paragraph at a time, because after that my brain shuts down and wanders away. I had thought about everything so much, wrote so many notes and stuff on it, that my brain is done with it. I have nothing else to say. Granted, I still need to actually say the stuff in a coherent, structured from for a grade, but my brain doesn't seem to care about that. Grr. At this point it's about 4 pages long, and that's only the myth it's centered on plus the first 5 stanzas. I have 13 more stanzas that need the close-reading treatment, then a conclusion-type section integrating it all together. And then I have to go back and edit it so it actually sounds good, and isn't just the crap it is now.

And when that's all done, then I get to start working on the 4 other papers that need to get done in the next few weeks. Man, finals are fun...

No comments: